Live Music Access
The one reason I hang onto the old windows phone.
Great app for listening to a lot of good live music recordings from a wide range of bands.
The best live music app, I have come across.
Best app ever works like nobody’s business waited for a long time for this
Amazing app, has so many live concerts, something I’ve been looking for for a long time
I love this app
Excellent app! Add a Windows Desktop version and you get the fifth star!
All ALO, all moe. all day, everywhere. This program is what makes the interwebs the best invention. Ever.* *some minor exceptions like microwave ovens, Hot Pockets and legal bud.
Love the UI. Cool way to listen to free live music. Random button is nice.
- New track change icons.
- Images in concert details.
- If you enjoy this app, please rate it 5 stars! (It won’t nag you to do that.)
- Answer to “Why a llama?”
- UI tweaks.
- Tip jar for the llama (on the about page).
- More UI love.
- Some cache logic changes.
- Mostly a little more UI love.
- A few new icons.
- Additional data cache.
- UI enhancements (in celebration of this app’s 2nd anniversary).
- Infinitely joinable shows.
- Additional share options.
- Shorter links for sharing (and joining!) shows.
- Fast app resume.
- Automatic scroll to paused, resumed, or joined track.
- Tile transparency.
- Share text reformatted.
- Easier to recall the most recently played concert.
- Upcoming event information now powered by JamBase V3 API.
- Now playing live tile.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Browse and search by artist via band list.
- Pin artists to Start screen.
- Browse by related concert attributes (artist, date, venue, location, taper, transferer).
- Enhanced search capabilities.
- Random concert suggestions now favor soundboard and matrix recordings.
- Lock screen display of currently playing concert and history.
- Resume concerts from previously played position.
- Share concerts via Messaging, Email, or Social Networks.
- Join shared concerts at a relative time or paused position.
- Add upcoming event information (powered by JamBase) to calendar.
- and much more…