Llama Music is an unofficial Live Music Archive client for Windows 10 and a spiritual successor to the highly-rated Live Music Access app enjoyed on Windows Phone.
Browse, search, and stream concert recordings from Internet Archive’s Live Music Archive (etree collection) to all your Windows 10 devices.
- No advertisements.
- No in-app purchases.
- Background audio support.
- Gapless playback (finally!).
- Roll the dice to discover new music with Random buttons.
- Automatic Bookmarks so you can easily resume a previous concert.
- Multiple ways to Tag recordings.
- Bookmarks and tags sync between your devices.
- Pin concerts, artists, venues, taper, and more to your Start screen.
- View all bookmarks, tags, and pinned recordings in a History view.
- Theme settings
- System “It’s a buck dancer’s choice my friend” Theme
- Dark “The sunny side of the street is dark” Theme
- Light “Like an angel, standing in a shaft of light” Theme
- Opposite System “Every silver lining’s got a touch of grey” Theme
- Clock-based “One watch by night, one watch by day” Theme
- Random “Ain’t no luck, I learned to duck” Theme
- Search multiple attributes to find exactly the show you want.
- Share concerts with your friends.
- Display album art of current and recent plays on your Lock screen.
- Cortana voice command integration.
- Desktop, laptop, and tablet support
- Interface adapts to input method.
- Keyboard commands.
ESCback or close.
- …and more!
- Phone support, too!
- This app is just exactly perfect for a phone form factor.
- Tapping either end of the command bar opens the secondary menu; not just the ellipsis.
- Better thumb-ability with commands on bottom of screen.
- No “trigram for heaven” button in an awkward upper corner.
- Primary navigation via pivots and lists.
- Seems faster.
- HoloLens support
- What?!?! (I guess it works, but I still gotta see it to believe it.)
- …and a lot of attention to detail: natural sorting of band names, transition arrow standardization, track title data cleansing, metadata sanitizations, etc.
- Support for Xbox One (and it is looking fantastic).
- Compact Overlay support (basically, picture-in-picture on your PC).
- More Cortana commands to find what you want to play.
- Other stuff we want.
- Other stuff you want.
- …and more?